Chocolate Cupcakes & Avocado Frosting {vegan}

on Monday, April 1, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

 

It's my birthday and I baked myself a cake. Actually, cupcakes… and technically I baked them last night so I could make this little b-day post today. I'm thirty-four today (ouch, that hurts to type). It's the age that you start to forget what age you are… the age when you realize how silly you were when you felt old at 28. And it's the age that you have to start taking really good notes because you just can't keep "it all" in your head anymore.

They say avocados and chocolate are brain foods right? (I don’t know who says, but it seems like something I might have read somewhere). I know it sounds weird and maybe a little gross to put them together but it actually works to make really thick and rich chocolatey frosting.

But here’s a tip – don’t let your husband watch you put the green stuff into the blender. Of any recipe I’ve made, this was perhaps the one he was doubting the most. But, of course, he loved it in the end.

For the recipe: Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Frosting

Source: loveandlemons.com

No Responses to Chocolate Cupcakes & Avocado Frosting {vegan}

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...